in Ádánd:   Sight

A village with 2,285 inhabitants 10 kms southeast of Siófok. It was an ancient estate of the Szalók family in the age of the kings of the House of Árpád. In 1356 it got the right to hold weekly fairs.The oldest monument of the village is the surviving tower of the 14th century Gothic church destroyed in the Turkish times. Further sights include the Roman Catholic church, the Baroque Csapody mansion, the neo-Classical Immaculata-statue (1818) and the statue of the author István Fekete. There is sulphuric thermal water in the earth in the deep valley in the centre of the village. The loess wall of the Mandula hill is the home of the internationally protected bee-eaters.

Polgármesteri Hivatal, Ádánd
Ádánd map nagyítása >>


Ádánd


Hungary - Ádánd


Ungarn - Ádánd


Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2018 IranyMagyarorszag.hu

Sunday, 27. May 2018. - 23:18:03