in Almásháza:   Hotel

The village with 55 inhabitants administratively belongs to Zalacsány. It was first mentioned in documents in 1198 by the name of 'Almás'. It was owned by the Cistercians of Szentgotthárd for 200 years, then by the Benedictines of Kapornak until the 17th century. It was devastated by plundering Turks several times; the medieval parish church which stood on the site of the present cemetery was probably destroyed by them. The chapel named after the Blessed Virgin Mary and the stone cross in front of it were consecrated in 1908 and 1864 respectively. The village which can be reached from the road No. 76 is surrounded by large forests. The streets of the village are good, it has water, telephone and electricity system. There is a fishing lake on the confines of the village.

Lodgings in Almásháza:

Pictures of Almásháza
Almásháza map nagyítása >>


Hungary - Almásháza

Ungarn - Almásháza

Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2021

Saturday, 27. February 2021. - 07:34:01