in Csömend:  

This small village of 343 inhabitants can be found east of Marcali. It was a church village in 1332-1337, as it was first mentioned in a list of tithes by the Pope. It was mentioned under the name Chemend in a list of taxes in 1536. Its famous landowners were: Bálint Török, the Lengyel, Mérey, Gyulai Gaál families and the counts of the Széchenyi family.

Pictures of Csömend
Csömend map nagyítása >>


Hungary - Csömend

Ungarn - Csömend

Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2018

Sunday, 25. March 2018. - 05:36:21