in Erdőtarcsa:   Hotel - Business Travel

Village with 621 inhabitants 17 km northwest of Hatvan in the foreground of the hills of Cserhát. Baroque church on Gothic foundations on a hill, donated by Antal Szentmiklóssy, 1746. Lutheran belfry. A "village of castles": Kubinyi mansion (1820), Végh mansion (1820), Szentmiklóssy-Kubinyi mansion (Baroque, 1770, now housing the rest-house of the Hungrian Academy of Sciences). Elemér Halász's mansion (housing a day-nursery), with park under protection, visitors admitted.

Erdőtarcsa map nagyítása >>


Erdőtarcsa


Hungary - Erdőtarcsa


Ungarn - Erdőtarcsa


Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2018 IranyMagyarorszag.hu

Sunday, 16. December 2018. - 10:37:14