in Felsőpáhok:   Hotel

The name of the settlement originates from the plural form of Páh, which probably comes from the verb 'páhol' (drub), which word might be used in tanning. Formerly tanners used to live here. The village is situated on a hill. It has consistently developed in the past two hundred years, which is mainly due to the evolution of holiday houses in Hévíz. The sight of the village with 560 inhabitants is the church which was built in 1872. It is on the highest point on the village. Village Day is organized on the first Saturday of July each year.

Pictures of Felsőpáhok
Felsőpáhok map nagyítása >>


Hungary - Felsőpáhok

Ungarn - Felsőpáhok

Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2018

Sunday, 25. March 2018. - 05:40:26