in Kőröshegy:   Hotel - Sight - Travel Service - Business Travel

The neighbourhood has been inhabited since pre-historic times, it was first mentioned in records in 1082. The village and the church started to grow and it was raised to a rank of mother-church before 1233. In 1382 Kőröshegy had even a market place. The village was owned by the Abbey of Pannonhalma from 1416 and by István Medgyesaljai from 1460. In 1455 it lost its rank of town and that of collecting customs. In 1715 the Széchenyi family started to build here. The village was badly damaged in a great fire in 1862. These days village tourism is starting to develop due to its gentle slopes, its viniculture based on old traditions and its closeness to Lake Balaton.

Polgármesteri Hivatal, Kőröshegy
Kőröshegy map nagyítása >>


Hungary - Kőröshegy

Ungarn - Kőröshegy

Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2024

Sunday, 23. June 2024. - 01:00:27