Village with 1,476 inhabitants 15 km south of Siófok (road No. 65). First written docoments date back to the time of King Saint László, 1082, however, historians suppose, the millenary of the settlement was in 1998. The Calvinist church, the Catholic church and the nunnery (as the school of the Sisters of Charity named after the Holy Cross) were built in the 18th century, in 1756 and in 1898 respectively. The Roman cemetery next to Fűzfa Pension has not been yet.

Polgármesteri Hivatal, Nagyberény
Nagyberény map nagyítása >>


Hungary - Nagyberény

Ungarn - Nagyberény

Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2024

Sunday, 19. May 2024. - 06:44:13