in Somogyvár:   Sight - Travel Service

Village with 1,895 inhabitants 25 km south of Fonyód. In the memorial place, ruins of the St. Giles Abbey, founded by King Saint László and consecrated in 1091 can be seen. It is the third of Historic Memorial Places in Hungary. The former Széchenyi mansion was built in 1855. The Roman Catholic church is neo-Classical (1843).

Önkormányzat, Somogyvár
Somogyvár map nagyítása >>


Hungary - Somogyvár

Ungarn - Somogyvár

Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2024

Saturday, 13. April 2024. - 15:02:18