in Szőkedencs:  

The village which is connected to the final territory of Small-Balaton in the south, offers recreation for the lovers of fishing and hunting. A speciality of its rich fauna and flora is one of the oldest trees of the county, the 600-year-old lime tree, which is nearly 10m in width, and which probably marks the old place of the village. It was first mentioned in the list of tithes from Pápa in 1332-1337 under the name Dencs. The Lutheran church was built in 1861, the Roman Catholic Church is from 1914. The congregation has been celebrating the feast of the Blessed Virgin Mary on the second Sunday of October for decades.


Pictures of Szőkedencs
Szőkedencs map nagyítása >>


Szőkedencs


Hungary - Szőkedencs


Ungarn - Szőkedencs


Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2018 IranyMagyarorszag.hu

Saturday, 15. December 2018. - 09:11:45