in Szurdokpüspöki:   Hotel - Sight - Business Travel

The village has 2,044 inhabitants. Its name refers to the ravine-like valley and to the former owner: Szurdokpüspöki. It was united with Zagyvaszentjakab in 1920. In 1009 Saint Stephen donated the settlement to the bishopric of Eger, but in 1290 it became the property of Transylvanian voivod, Miklós Szalánczay from the family of Aba. Later it was donated to the chapter of Esztergom by the king. The village was first mentioned in records in 1400, its church - in 1402. Other sights include the Glorification of the Holy Cross church built in 1769 and the row of cellars, the relics of folk culture.

Polgármesteri Hivatal, Szurdokpüspöki
Szurdokpüspöki map nagyítása >>


Szurdokpüspöki


Hungary - Szurdokpüspöki


Ungarn - Szurdokpüspöki


Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2018 IranyMagyarorszag.hu

Sunday, 23. September 2018. - 17:16:20