in Balatoncsicsó:   Hotel - Travel Service - Business Travel

To the north of Zánka there is the Nivegy-valley stretching well into the hills of the Balaton-highlands. 8 kms from the lake, in the depths of the valley hides the little village of Balatoncsicsó with its 180 inhabitants. At first it was a royal estate, later it belonged to the bishopric of Veszprém. After the Turkish invasion it was rebuilt and in 18th c. German Catholic settlers arrived in the protestant village, who made up half of the population by the beginning of 19th c. Its church was built in 1770 by the bishop of Veszprém, the school was built in 1790 by the inhabitants. Now 40% of the population is German-speaking. To keep up the national traditions the village together with the neighbouring Szentantalfa organizes a festival that lasts for several days at the first weekend of August every year.

Polgármesteri Hivatal, Balatoncsicsó
Balatoncsicsó map nagyítása >>


Balatoncsicsó


Hungary - Balatoncsicsó


Ungarn - Balatoncsicsó


Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2018 IranyMagyarorszag.hu

Sunday, 24. June 2018. - 16:27:37