Village with about 1,100 inhabitants 8 km west of Zalaegerszeg on road No. 74. The Gothic castle (1288) built on the site of a fortress of the Age of the Árpáds, reconstructed in 1712 in Renaissance style. The Roman Catholic, former Franciscan, church was originally built in Gothic (1475-1511) and reconstructed in Baroque style. Inside there are baroque altar pieces and tombstones countersunk in the floor.

Polgármesteri Hivatal, Egervár
Egervár map nagyítása >>


Hungary - Egervár

Ungarn - Egervár

Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2018

Saturday, 24. March 2018. - 20:46:42