Nyereményjáték Oldalunkon nyereményjáték indult, amelynek keretében minden hónapban kisorsolunk egy 2fő/2éjszakás wellness hétvégét azok között, akik a honlapunkon keresztül foglalják le szállásukat.
Részletek >>>
in Erdősmecske:   Hotel - Business Travel

The history of the village dates back to the mediaeval times. The neighbourhood was one of the first properties of the abbey of Pécsvárad. Until 1948 it was officially called Rácmecske. After the Ottomans had been expelled, Germans from Fulda settled down in another part of the village. They built the first church of the village in 1766, on the site of which a church with late baroque elements was built and it was dedicated to the Blessed Virgin. The middle of the 20th century saw new changes: after World War II all the people whose mother tongue was German were deported and Székely families moved here. The formerly deported people and their descendants regularly come back to the village, more and more buildings are owned by Germans. The village has been developing dynamically recently. The monuments of the village include the Roman Catholic church, the Serbian church, old buildings and the one-time granite mine. The green tourist trail runs through the village. The traditions are preserved in the feasts of the village, too. The small feast is held on 8 September, on the day when the church was dedicated, while the famous St. Lucas feast is held on the third Sunday of October, at the same time as the Girls’ Fair of Pécsvárad. The meeting of the emigrants is held every two years, the day of the elderly – annually.

Erdősmecske map nagyítása >>


Erdősmecske


Hungary - Erdősmecske


Ungarn - Erdősmecske


Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2014 Compalmanach Ltd., Budapest, Hungary

Friday, 31. October 2014. - 07:58:32