in Gálosfa:  

The village of 438 inhabitants is 22 km south of Kaposvár in the Zselic. Beside the Roman Catholic monument church there is the Baroque statue of St, John of Nepomuk from 1795. In the centre of the village there is a Classical-style mansion built by the Festetics family at the end of the 1790s. Now it serves as a hotel with tennis courts and stables in the surrounding park. In the valley of the brook called Surján, which crosses the village, there are several protected plant species and a few of the indigenous silver-lime and beech can still be found.

Gálosfa map nagyítása >>


Gálosfa


Hungary - Gálosfa


Ungarn - Gálosfa


Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2018 IranyMagyarorszag.hu

Saturday, 15. December 2018. - 09:10:38