in Gyöngyöshalász:  

Village with 2,650 inhabitants 2 km from Gyöngyös on the highway M3. The church and the parsonage in the centre of the village were built in Baroque style in the 1770s. The statue of Saint John of Nepomuk in front of the church was made in 1767. The only building from the 19th century is the Hanisz mansion, because there was a big fire in 1904 in which the peasant houses were destroyed. The Karmelhegyi chapel on the edge of the village may have been built about 1750. It is worth mentioning the pulpit in the garden. Its carvings present the life of saints.



Gyöngyöshalász


Hungary - Gyöngyöshalász


Ungarn - Gyöngyöshalász


Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2018 IranyMagyarorszag.hu

Saturday, 22. September 2018. - 12:11:29