in Kistolmács:   Hotel - Travel Service

Village with 192 inhabitants. It was first mentioned in documents in 1235 by the name of Tolmách. The church which was built in honour of Saint Peter and was demolished under the Turkish rule was also mentioned in the records. The settlement became the property of the Esterházy family around 1750 and it has had the name Kistolmács since 1908. The chapel, which is a symbol of the village, was built in 1930. The Roman Catholic primary school was built in 1915, it was converted to a cultural centre in 1970. There has been an artificial lake in the village since 1989. It is ideal for recreation and sports. In 1998 the camp site and the free beach was connected.

Polgármesteri Hivatal, Kistolmács
Kistolmács map nagyítása >>


Hungary - Kistolmács

Ungarn - Kistolmács

Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2020

Saturday, 4. July 2020. - 16:40:38