in Mozsgó:  

Village with 1,o27 inhabitants 8 km north of Szigetvár. The Romanesque Roman Catholic church was built in 1746, with a baroque sanctuary built by Count Károly Batthyány. The one-time Biderman mansion, is now a social welfare home, the park around the building is a nature conservation area.

Mozsgó map nagyítása >>


Hungary - Mozsgó

Ungarn - Mozsgó

Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2018

Sunday, 25. March 2018. - 05:37:16