in Olasz:  

Village with 633 inhabitants on the bank of brook Hódos, halfway between Pécs and Mohács. The first mention in the documents dates back to 1295. The village was founded by French-Walloon stonemasons settled here in the 12th century who then were incorrectly called Italians, hence the name of the village. For a long time it was part of the Batthyány estate. The church (1776) was built in their time. There is a fresco by Dorfmeister above the main altar.

Olasz map nagyítása >>


Olasz


Hungary - Olasz


Ungarn - Olasz


Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2018 IranyMagyarorszag.hu

Sunday, 16. December 2018. - 19:46:03