in Sümegprága:   Hotel

Village with 700 inhabitants at the western foot of Bakony mountains, in the valley of brook Marcal, between Sümeg and Keszthely. The village is surrounded by woods, vineyards and fruit-gardens from the south, in case of good weather the snow-bound hills of the Alps are also visible from there. First inhabitants of the village had been Czeh and Moravian charcoal-burners settled there by the bishop of Veszprém, probably in the years following the Mongol invasion of Hungary. Catholic church of the village was built by Ádám Acsády, bishop of Veszprém, in 1740. Picture of king Saint Stephen on the high altar. Various sights and facilities for entertainment are available in the city of Sümeg with its mediaeval fortress, 5 km from the village.

Pictures of Sümegprága
Sümegprága map nagyítása >>


Hungary - Sümegprága

Ungarn - Sümegprága

Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2018

Sunday, 25. March 2018. - 07:12:20