in Szilvásvárad:   Hotel - Sight - Wellness, Spa - Travel Service - Business Travel

Village with 1,850 inhabitants 25 km to the north of Eger on road No. 25. The most popular holiday village at the northwestern foot the Bükk Mountains. The Calvinist church was built according to plans by József Hild in neo-Classical style in 1841. The former Pallavicini mansion was built in 1860 according to plans by Miklós Ybl. The Orbán house is the rest-house of the Bükk National Park. Walking upstream along the Szalajka brook the trout-pools with breeding establishments, the Open-air Museum of Forestry, the Veil cascade and the pehistoric man's cave on hill Istállóskő can be visited. Nostalgia small train goes in the forest. It is the centre of breeding of Lipizzan horses. In the village a riding hall, a stable and an exhibition on the history of horse breeding can be visited. Every year the national coach driving championship is organized at the end of August.


Pictures of Szilvásvárad
Szilvásvárad map nagyítása >>


Szilvásvárad


Hungary - Szilvásvárad


Ungarn - Szilvásvárad


Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2017 IranyMagyarorszag.hu

Sunday, 19. November 2017. - 00:09:21