in Tapsony:   Hotel

The village is situated north-east of Böhönye, a few kilometres from road No. 68. It was first mentioned in a document in 1331. For two decades it was the venue for the meeting of the county council: its lord lieutenant was count Tamás Nádasdy, who was also the landowner of Tapsony. The village is ready for village tourism, it offers accommodation, catering and entertainment for foreign and national visitors. The lovers of fishing can pursue their favourite activity in ideal environment just within a short walk from the town.


Pictures of Tapsony
Tapsony map nagyítása >>


Tapsony


Hungary - Tapsony


Ungarn - Tapsony


Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2018 IranyMagyarorszag.hu

Sunday, 16. December 2018. - 10:38:08