in Tornyiszentmiklós:   Hotel

Village with 694 inhabitants, border crossing station to Slovenia. The village is first mentioned in documents in 1239 when it was recorded as a village. There are Cymbal frescoes made by Johann Ignaz Cymbal in the nave of the Baroque Roman Catholic church (1769-1774). The Local History Museum is open throughout the year. A weekly market is held on the central square on Fridays.

Polgármesteri Hivatal, Tornyiszentmiklós


Tornyiszentmiklós


Hungary - Tornyiszentmiklós


Ungarn - Tornyiszentmiklós


Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2018 IranyMagyarorszag.hu

Saturday, 15. December 2018. - 11:36:23