in Vilonya:   Hotel

Village built on the dolomite rocks of Sukori hill. The Séd brook flows in its vicinity. It was first mentioned in doucuments in 1369 as the estate of the church of Fehérvár. Its 50 noble villeins lived here. It was annexed to the border castle of Palota in the middle of the 15th century. Its landowner had been the Zichy family since 1650. Its ram breeding was known all over the country in the 1970s. A water-mill with original furnishings can be seen even today. The Calvinist fortified church was built in the 12th-13th century in Gothic style. Veszprém, Várpalota and Berhida can be easily reached from here. Village tourism has started to develop, the flowery village lays great stress on its appearance, it is ready to receive more guests with programmes and hospitality. There is a beautiful view of the surroundings from the top of the Sukori hill (253 m).

Polgármesteri Hivatal, Vilonya
Vilonya map nagyítása >>


Hungary - Vilonya

Ungarn - Vilonya

Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2024

Sunday, 16. June 2024. - 08:25:52