Town with 13,132 residents 8 km south of Esztergom. The Baroque Roman Catholic church was built in 1775. Local historic sights of the village include the Memorial House of Miners and the monument complex in commemoration of the World Wars on Heroes' square (Hősök tere).

Dorog map nagyítása >>


Dorog


Hungary - Dorog


Ungarn - Dorog


Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2017 IranyMagyarorszag.hu

Sunday, 19. November 2017. - 00:13:12