in Kondorfa:   Hotel

Village with 670 inhabitants on the two banks of the brook Lugos. It was first mentioned in records in the 1350s. The Roman Catholic church was built in 1780. There are several lakes ideal for swimming and angling in the 10-15 km surroundings of the village. The Slovenian and the Austrian borders are close so it is possible to go on trips to the neighbour countries. The Vadkörte (Wild Pear) Inn, which preserved its form of the beginning of the century, awaits for the visitors going to the Őrség with its contemporary furnishings and warm regional dishes.

Polgármesteri Hivatal, Kondorfa
Kondorfa map nagyítása >>


Hungary - Kondorfa

Ungarn - Kondorfa

Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2018

Sunday, 25. March 2018. - 07:29:00