in Pér:   Hotel - Travel Service

Village with 2,369 inhabitants 12 km southeast of Győr (road No.81). The Roman Catholic church, a historic building, is from 1735. The Calvinist church was built in 1790. There is an airfield and an anglers' lake in the filds of the village.

Pér map nagyítása >>


Pér


Hungary - Pér


Ungarn - Pér


Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2016 IranyMagyarorszag.hu

Sunday, 11. December 2016. - 14:48:54