in Veszprémvarsány:   Travel Service - Business Travel

Village with 1,049 inhabitants north of Zirci basin, along road 82 connecting Veszprém with Győr, 40 km from Veszprém. Name of the village was first mentioned in records of Pannonhalma Abbey in 1210 by the name of Vosyan later in 1531 by the name of Nag Warsan. In medieval times it was the village with the largest population belonging to the abbey. Roman Catholic church of the village was rebuilt in Baroque style in 1725. Its school was founded in 1720.

Körjegyzőség, Veszprémvarsány


Veszprémvarsány


Hungary - Veszprémvarsány


Ungarn - Veszprémvarsány


Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2018 IranyMagyarorszag.hu

Saturday, 18. August 2018. - 16:35:52