in Káptalanfa:   Hotel

It is situated along the road from Várpalota towards Bakonyoszlop. It is accessible from Veszprém (Ajka) on main road No. 8 through villages such as Márkó, Bánd, Herend, Városlőd, Ajka-Bakonygyepes, Devecser, Nemeshany. Findings from the neolithic age were excavated near its border. It was first mentioned in records in 1464, though the region was inhabited as early as the 12th century and it belonged to the royal castle. At the beginning of the 17th century it became the property of the Esterházy family, who owned it along with their manor of Devecser for three centuries. The parish of the village was established in 1751. Its Roman Catholic church was built by count Károly Esterházy, the bishop of Eger in 1788. It is a nice, well-kept village on the bank of the brook Kígyós.

Káptalanfa map nagyítása >>


Hungary - Káptalanfa

Ungarn - Káptalanfa

Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2018

Sunday, 25. March 2018. - 00:16:57