in Dunabogdány:   Hotel - Travel Service - Business Travel

Village with 2,723 residents in the Danube Bend, 12 km south of Visegrád. The Calvinist church is late baroque and early neo-Classical from 1802. There are 14 stations leading uphill on the Calvary, the chapel was built in late baroque style in the mid-19th century. The existing Catholic church was built in 1939. The various benches, gates and columns, all made of stone, praise the skills of local stone-cutters. There are flood-boards of stone and red marble along the main road.

Polgármesteri Hivatal, Dunabogdány
Dunabogdány map nagyítása >>


Hungary - Dunabogdány

Ungarn - Dunabogdány

Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2018

Sunday, 25. March 2018. - 07:26:53