in Dunavarsány:   Hotel

Large village, to the south of Budapest, on the Soroksári -Danube on road No. 51. It is first mentioned in records in 1269. In the Middle Ages it was owned by the nuns of Nyúl sziget (Rabbit Island), but after the Turkish devastation Germans settled down here. The Domariba island is a traditional angling place, at its northern edge there is protected sudd of 10 hectares. The Varsányi Hillock is also protected. It is famous for abounding in needlegrass. The mining ponds near the village are suitable for bathing.

Dunavarsány map nagyítása >>


Dunavarsány


Hungary - Dunavarsány


Ungarn - Dunavarsány


Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2018 IranyMagyarorszag.hu

Sunday, 16. December 2018. - 17:37:19