in Gyömrő:   Hotel - Sight - Travel Service - Business Travel

Village with 13,000 inhabitants to the east of Pest, in the vicinity, between national highways No. 31 and 4. The former Teleki mansion was built by Sámuel Teleki according to plans by József Hild, in neo-Classical style (1841). The neo-Classical Calvinist church was built in 1824, its Carrara marble relief was made by Antonio Canova. The House of Regional Traditions displays a collection of relics of local history. Lake bath with its exceptional natural beaty and Pond Tőzeges, which is highly popular among anglers, are both situated in the centre of the town.


Pictures of Gyömrő
Gyömrő map nagyítása >>


Gyömrő


Hungary - Gyömrő


Ungarn - Gyömrő


Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2018 IranyMagyarorszag.hu

Sunday, 23. September 2018. - 17:17:38