in Kakucs:  

Although the M5 highway goes through the village of more than 2,000 inhabitants, it can be reached from the direction of Budapest only by driving down at the exit to Inárcs, from the direction of Kecskemét at the exit to Újhartyán. It had been known as lowland since the 15th century, in 1730 it became the property of Count Antal Grassalkovich, who - obtanining more land - developed the village to a manorial centre. The village gained its independence at the time of the election in 1990. There are beautiful forests in the surroundings. The Pótharasztpuszta primeval juniper grove can be visited near the earth road to Monor.

Polgármesteri Hivatal, Kakucs
Kakucs map nagyítása >>


Hungary - Kakucs

Ungarn - Kakucs

Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2018

Sunday, 25. March 2018. - 00:08:17