in Kálmánháza:   Hotel - Wellness, Spa

A settlement in the south-west of county Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg. The first farm was founded by Pál Beck in 1775. Until 1949 it had been the part of the administrative unit of Újfehértó. It became independent in 1950. It had been called Bogárháza until 1907. The present name probably refers to Kálmán Tisza, who got this territory of the Dégenfeld estate through his marriage. The church, which was built from a former granary in 1906, is worth visiting. The riding school of the village awaits the lovers of riding.

Polgármesteri Hivatal, Kálmánháza
Kálmánháza map nagyítása >>


Hungary - Kálmánháza

Ungarn - Kálmánháza

Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2018

Sunday, 25. March 2018. - 00:13:02