in Nyírbogdány:   Travel Service - Business Travel

A village with 3,046 inhabitants 17 km northeast of Nyíregyháza on national highway No. 4. The name of the settlement was first mentioned in Váradi Regestrum in 1219. The name of the village is originated from the personal name 'Bogdán'. In 1608 it was given the rights to hold fairs, in the 19th century it became a market-town. The Calvinist church is a late Baroque building (1796). Sights of the village also include the former Szalánczy mansion.

Polgármesteri Hivatal, Nyírbogdány
Nyírbogdány map nagyítása >>


Hungary - Nyírbogdány

Ungarn - Nyírbogdány

Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2018

Sunday, 25. March 2018. - 06:58:09