in Nyírtura:   Hotel

A village of 1,780 inhabitants 11 km north of Nyíregyháza, along the national motorway No. 4. It was first mentioned in the Váradi Regestrum in the 13th century. The valuable archeological finds opened near the village are preserved in the András Jósa Museum. A valuable monument of the village is the Reformed church built in 1488 and the building of the Szűcs mansion called "the monastery" by the locals, which has been functioning as a granary since the 1900s. The Classicist building of the former Kállay-Popper mansion is now a community centre. A pleasant excursion spot is the Libabokor farm surrounded by forests. In the House of Hunters accommodation is available for 20 persons. The forests near the village offer an opportunity for hunting and anglin


Pictures of Nyírtura
Nyírtura map nagyítása >>


Nyírtura


Hungary - Nyírtura


Ungarn - Nyírtura


Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2018 IranyMagyarorszag.hu

Sunday, 16. December 2018. - 19:45:51