in Tiszasas:  

This village of 1190 inhabitants is on the left bank of the Tisza, 19 km north of Csongrád, in the southern part of Jász-Nagykun-Szolnok county. The single-aisled Protestant church was built in 1789 in late Baroque style. The atmosphere of the village is given by the old, porched peasant houses many of which are in a good condition. The region is part of the Middle-Tisza Nature Conservation Area and favoured by those who like fishing and bathing.

Tiszasas map nagyítása >>


Hungary - Tiszasas

Ungarn - Tiszasas

Releases | Impressum
Aerial photos by Civertan Studio
© 1989 - 2018

Sunday, 25. March 2018. - 03:20:07